Housing Manager, Pacific Link
Pacific Link need a great Property Manager that would like to work in the community sector for an innovative and effective Central Coast based business.
Hunter Recruitment Group for Pacific Link Housing
Pacific Link Housing is one of the premier community housing providers in NSW. Head Office I located at Gosford and servicing properties on the Central Coast, Newcastle, Port Stephens, Lake Macquarie and the Hunter. They have high values and are growing a reputation of being a market leader in delivering quality service to their clients.
The Housing Manager is responsible for ensuring delivery of sustainable tenant housing in a timely and professional manner:
- Ensuring social justice is paramount and
- Works with safety of the team and the tenants as a priority
A great Housing Manager works effectively as:
- Tenant contact point - ensuring sound customer relations
- Conducts housing inspections and rent revie2ws
- Ensuring maintenance requests are submitted, followed up
- Ensuring all aspects of applications and tenant signups are completed in line with company policy
- Completing all regulatory and internal reporting
- Ensuring all tasks are conducted per policy
This is not your average property management role, you will be dealing with some tenants who may have complex needs and for some people this can be overwhelming - to be successful you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in tenancy management of private, public or community housing rental properties or similar experience
- Practical knowledge of tenancy legislation
- Ability to effectively relate with sensitivity to people who may have complex issues
- Experience dealing with matters at NCAT (Tribunal)
- Cert IV in Social Housing or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- True customer focus and ability to walk the fine line between empathy and delivering property management fundamentals
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a strong small group
- Computer literate with MS Office products as well as housing management software
- Drivers Licence is essential
This is a rewarding role that will see you work with people from diverse social backgrounds. You will need to be tolerant yet maintain the company's policies to ensure effective housing management.
Aside from fantastic job satisfaction you will be led by great management. Salary is as per award starting at $1,149.39 per week + super + company vehicle + phone + iPad.
Working for a not for profit such as this also allows you to increase your take home pay by salary sacrificing into your mortgage or rent, meaning you pay less tax and could equate to $4-5k extra in take home pay per year.
For more information or to apply for this position, please click on this link.
Job vacancies on the AHI website have been compiled from different sources, including information provided directly from the organisations listed, or their agents. Any details must be confirmed with the organisation listed.
Message sent successfully...