Team Leader, Tenancy – Wollongong
Excellent opportunity for a Team Leader with strong social housing and pathways knowledge to provide exceptional leadership and direction to a team of 5. Responsible for tenancy management, rent arrears, rent review and the leasehold program. Excellent salary package equivalent to $95-100K per annum inclusive of super and salary packaging benefits.
This is your opportunity to work for a tier 1 nationally registered community housing provider that has serviced and supported members of the Illawarra community for over 30 years. They provide housing and property management services to around 2000 residents in approximately 1200 homes. The turnover of the company is approximately $15M p.a. and it employees over 40 people with the purpose to provide homes, build communities, create opportunities and enrich the lives of their tenants.
The Team Leader is responsible for leading a team of 5 Tenancy Support Workers and reports to the General Manager, Customer and Communities.
The Team Leader must demonstrate exceptional leadership and problem solving skills and have excellent knowledge of social housing policy and best practice and be willing to support change and growth in the organisation.
The successful person must have or be able to demonstrate:
- At least 3 years in a team leader role with a proven commitment to employee coaching and capability development;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in management, social housing or community services;
- An in depth understanding of social housing policy, RTA and housing Pathways;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to be able to present internally and externally;
- A commitment to exceptional customer service and experience serving clients with complex needs or from disadvantaged or vulnerable backgrounds;
- A proven ability to analyse process and policy for the purpose of continuous improvement and best practice.
- Leadership - managing the wellbeing and performance of the tenancy team.
- Ensuring effective results against key performance indicators and financial targets associated with the tenancy management, including inspections, rent assessments, arrears management, vacancy management.
- Implementing customer service standards, effective complaint resolution and meeting customer satisfaction benchmarks.
Providing input into housing and tenancy policy best practice and driving change throughout the team through consultation, communication and influence.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with strategic partners, support providers and other key stakeholders that supports better outcomes for our tenants and helps them sustain their tenancies.
- Ensuring accurate record keeping and best use of the company's technology and IT systems for the use in management reporting, compliance and the registrar or NCAT.
to access the Position Description.
To apply online, please click here
. Please include a cover letter describing your fit for this role and ensure to include a resume and respond to the selection criteria as part of the application process. For a confidential discussion, please contact Natalie Carrington on 0439 626 393 or email email@example.com.
Job vacancies on the AHI website have been compiled from different sources, including information provided directly from the organisations listed, or their agents. Any details must be confirmed with the organisation listed.
Message sent successfully...