Allocations & Voids Officer, Hume Community Housing
Hume Community Housing is a nationally accredited Tier 1 Community Housing Provider with over 1800 properties under management. They are growing ready for a bright and exciting future and currently have an opportunity for a social values driven individual to join the team as an Allocations & Voids Officer.
Hume Community Housing
Fairfield and Parramatta locations, NSW
If you are passionate about assisting those in need and working in the community housing sector then look no further! As an Allocations & Voids Officer, you will be responsible for delivering an excellent customer experience to people who have applied for social, affordable and disability housing. Allocations are undertaken in accordance to Policy and program guidelines, with the purpose of reducing waiting list and minimising voids and vacancy times.
You will also be required to undertake cross team collaboration with the Assets and Maintenance Team in the implementation of new properties programs and property hand backs, as well as participating in Open Homes when required in order to tenant their properties within established timelines.
In this integral role you need to demonstrate sound and solid experience in:
- Coordination and delivery of robust allocation and void management process;
- Management and monitoring key performance indicators to ensure effective delivery of voids;
- Allocating from Pathways Social & Affordable Housing Registers in accordance with social and affordable housing eligibility assessments and programs;
- Managing customers' expectations and assessing housing needs and capacity in tenancy management
Hume needs you if you can:
- Love their values and have passion for social inclusion;
- Communicate clearly in all formats with excellent report writing skills;
- Have knowledge of state and federal social and affordable housing programs (e.g. National Rental Affordability Scheme NRAS);
- Have knowledge and experience in disability housing programs including the Specialist Disability accommodation (SDA) and National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS);
- Have a NSW drivers license and a comprehensively insured vehicle;
- Have intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Are self-motivated, and pride yourself on being efficient, effective, customer focussed and a team player
Hume Housing is a great place to work and offer above Award salaries, 35 hour working week, flexible working arrangements, long service leave after 5 years, salary packaging and career development opportunities - the list goes on!
Want to know more, see Hume's website at www.humecha.com.au for more information and the position description.
What are you waiting for? Apply now and submit your resume with a covering letter clearly demonstrating how you are the best person for this exciting opportunity to email@example.com as described above and in the position description.
Hume Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Applications close 5:00pm Tuesday 3rd October 2017
Job vacancies on the AHI website have been compiled from different sources, including information provided directly from the organisations listed, or their agents. Any details must be confirmed with the organisation listed.
Message sent successfully...