Allocations & Voids Officer, Hume Community Housing
Hume Community Housing is a nationally accredited Tier 1 Community Housing Provider and manages and/or owns 2000 social and affordable housing properties in Metro Sydney. Due to growth, they are looking for an Allocations & Voids Officer (AVO) to join their team at Fairfield.
Hume Community Housing
Fairfield and Parramatta locations, NSW
As an Allocations & Voids Officer, your primary responsibility is to help families on the pathways and affordable housing waiting lists move into suitable homes by matching their requirements with available properties. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Delivering an excellent customer experience
- Coordinating and delivering robust allocation and void management processes
- Reducing the customer waiting list and minimising voids and vacancy times
- Managing customers' expectations and assess housing needs and capacity in tenancy
- Processing and managing transfer requests, providing final recommendations in report to the Customer Services Manager
- Participate in open homes when required in order to tenant Hume's properties within established timelines
To be successful in this role, you will need to have knowledge of state, federal and affordable housing programs. You will also need to hold a NSW driver's license as travelling is required. PATHWAYS experience a heavy advantage.
Hume offers above Award salaries, 35 hour working week, flexible working arrangements, long service leave after 5 years, salary packaging and career development opportunities - the list goes on!
Want to know more, see Hume's website at www.humecha.com.au for more information and the position description.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work for a company making a real difference. Apply now and submit your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job vacancies on the AHI website have been compiled from different sources, including information provided directly from the organisations listed, or their agents. Any details must be confirmed with the organisation listed.
Message sent successfully...