Tenancy Management Officer, Port Phillip Housing Association
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career working for a NFP organisation developing and managing affordable housing for people on low to moderate incomes. If you are a passionate, driven, flexible tenancy/housing/property officer with a commitment to social justice then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
BloomingHR for Port Phillip Housing Association
Port Phillip Housing Association Limited (PPHA) is an independent, not-for-profit organisation, which currently has a property portfolio of over 1000 properties. Deeply committed to its employees, PPHA has outstanding benefits including $350 wellbeing budget per financial year, EAP Services, substantial training and development, salary packaging benefits as well as Rostered Day Off (RDO) options.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Tenancy Management Officer will provide professional and responsive tenancy management services in accordance with PPHA policies and procedures, relevant legislation and regulatory frameworks.
- Provide effective and responsive delivery of services to meet the housing needs of customers
- Ensure tenancies adhere to the Residential Tenancies Act
- Maximise rental income
- Maximise availability and desirability of housing stock
- Encourage Tenant participation and engagement
- Organisational participation through team meetings, performance reviews etc.
Selection Criteria - Please address these in your cover letter:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Practical knowledge of Victorian Residential Tenancies Act and the Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT)
- Knowledge and understanding of the social housing sector and issues that impact on housing affordability
- Demonstrated experience in tenancy management of private, public or community housing
- Demonstrated experience in working effectively and compassionately with people with complex needs and challenging behaviours
- Well-developed organisational skills and demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Well-developed problem solving and influencing skills
- Ability to recommend strategies to improve service delivery
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direct supervision
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in computer systems
- Current full Victorian driver's license
If you would like to work for an organisation committed to making a positive difference in the community, please click here to apply.
Job vacancies on the AHI website have been compiled from different sources, including information provided directly from the organisations listed, or their agents. Any details must be confirmed with the organisation listed.
Message sent successfully...