People & Culture Officer, Hume Community Housing
Hume Community Housing is a leading Tier 1 Community Housing Provider that manages over 1800 properties and due to their continued growth, an exciting opportunity calls for an energetic People & Culture Officer to hit the ground running in their People, Culture & Communications Team.
Hume Community Housing
Fairfield and Parramatta locations
Hume Community Housing are committed to creating vibrant, sustainable and cohesive communities through the delivery of outstanding homes and equitable customer focused services.
The People & Culture Officer will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team as well as coordinating the end of end recruitment process, focusing on talent attraction and acquisition. In this role, your key focus will be to:
- Coordinate the end to end recruitment process
- Provide administrative support to the team in various projects and all HR functions
- Support event planning and research venue and catering options
- Maintain the staff database and electronic files
- Coordinate financial administrative duties including payment of invoices and basic analysis, reconciliation and reporting of budgets
Hume Community Housing are looking for those passionate about working in the social sector and are proactive, able to learn quickly and be responsive to working on a range of projects over a short amount of time. They need you if you:
- Love their values
- Communicate clearly and succinctly in all formats
- Thrive on multi-tasking with meticulous attention to detail
- Have tertiary qualifications with business administration, human resources or equivalent or nearing completion of studies
- Have extensive experience using MS office suite
- Have a customer service approach, and
- Welcome and seek continuous improvement in self, processes and service delivery
Hume Community Housing is a great place to work. they offer above Award salaries, 35 hour working week, long service leave after 5 years, flexible working arrangements, salary packaging and career development opportunities - the list goes on!
For more information and the full position description please visit Hume Community Housing's website.
What are you waiting for? Apply now and submit your resume with a covering letter clearly demonstrating how you are the best person for this exciting opportunity to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Anna Nguyen on 02 9722 4343.
Job vacancies on the AHI website have been compiled from different sources, including information provided directly from the organisations listed, or their agents. Any details must be confirmed with the organisation listed.
Message sent successfully...