Tenancy Officer, CHC Affordable Housing
An opportunity currently exists for a 6-month contract Tenancy Officer to effectively manage and monitor a growing portfolio of CHC Affordable Housing properties and provide excellent customer service to ensure a positive tenant experience.
CHC Affordable Housing
The role includes:
- Establishing new tenancies
- Managing the application assessment and allocation process
- Property inspections
- Minimising vacancies across the portfolio
- Arrears and debt management
- Working proactively to assist individual tenants and group home members
- Ensuring maintenance, accurate records and administrative systems are up to date
- Preparing property condition reports
Specific requirements and qualifications include:
- Experience in a Property Management or customer service role
- An awareness of the Residential Tenancies Act (1997) and the ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal (ACAT) regulations
- Demonstrated organisational capability and the ability to work as a team member
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality work with strong attention to detail within defined deadlines
- Highly developed written and oral communication and the ability to communicate with tenants and at all levels within CHC
- An understanding of and ability to work with culturally diverse customers
- Complaints handling and conflict resolution skills
- Hold a current Driver's Licence
In return, CHC offers a people-focused, family-friendly workplace dedicated to social awareness and responsibility. Ongoing training, progression and leadership opportunities are a high priority at CHC and individuals are encouraged to better themselves, their workplace and their community. The following benefits are available to all CHC employees:
- Free parking
- Salary packaging
- Health & Wellbeing Program
Click on the 'Files' tab below for the full position description
If you think this is the opportunity for you, please submit your application by providing a statement of claims, not exceeding 1000 words and a copy of your resume. The information you provide will assist us to determine whether your skills, knowledge and experience are the right fit for the position, so be accurate, succinct and show a clear connection with the competencies for this role.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more about this role and the work of CHC or to submit your completed application, please contact Fiona Dearden on 02 6248 7716 or at Fiona@chcaustralia.com.au.
Job vacancies on the AHI website have been compiled from different sources, including information provided directly from the organisations listed, or their agents. Any details must be confirmed with the organisation listed.
Message sent successfully...