Asset Manager, Housing Choices Australia
Housing Choices Australia is looking for an Asset Manager to join their Property Development and Asset Management team in Melbourne. The role is responsible for the quality of housing stock across the national portfolio and overseeing the development and implementation of sound asset management systems and controls across the organisation. This role will manage a team of Asset Coordinators and the Facilities Manager.
Housing Choices Australia
Housing Choices Australia creates safe, quality, affordable and long term housing for their tenants. As a leading housing provider, their goal is to ensure that people are housed in inclusive communities and to create homes that encourage a sense of belonging. They currently own or manage more than 5,050 homes across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia and have ambitious plans for greater impact including increasing their reach and helping more people find quality,
You will have:
- demonstrated experience running a portfolio with a technical basis in Building, Construction or Engineering
- sound working knowledge of project management techniques
- experience in the delivery of residential projects to agreed scope, time and budget
- high level interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to negotiate and influence successful outcomes
- skilled negotiation skills and will be adept at managing contractors/consultants to achieve agreed project deliverable
To find out more about HCA and the excellent benefits and conditions thy offer, please visit their website. A full position description can be found here.
For further information or an informal discussion, please contact 03 8636 9408. Please send your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com.
Job vacancies on the AHI website have been compiled from different sources, including information provided directly from the organisations listed, or their agents. Any details must be confirmed with the organisation listed.
Message sent successfully...