Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Link Housing
This premier community housing provider located in Gosford NSW is looking for an experienced, commercially astute strategic leader to help grow and diversify this $16m organisation.
HR Group for Pacific Link Housing
Pacific Link Housing is a non-for-profit company providing affordable, community-based rental housing for people with limited access to traditional and mainstream housing on the Central Coast, Lake Macquarie, Hunter Valley and Port Stephens areas. A registered Tier 1 community housing provider, Pacific Link manages more than 1,000 properties. It has also built a range of partnerships to provide additional services for its clients. In addition, the Company is undertaking several property development projects, including some in a joint venture. Pacific Link Housing operates in a market environment which is undergoing rapid change. They are now embarking on a major new strategic direction to grow the business and secure its future, as well as increasing the amount of community housing stock available in its regions of operations.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, through the Chairman, the CEO will drive Pacific Link Housing through the next stage of their strategic and operational development. You will bring a commercial approach to service provision, an innovative and inspirational attitude to leadership, with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to affect growth.
You will be an experienced CEO or Senior Manager with:
- strategic focus, strong commercial acumen and sophisticated communication skills (including public speaking and negotiation)
- expertise as a business growth practitioner - driver of organic organisational growth and/or building opportunity through merger and acquisition
- a track record of success in leadership, innovation, diversification and delivery of sustainable growth
- experience in engaging and establishing positive working relationships with customers/stakeholders and staff
- possess an appropriate tertiary qualification and previous experience in management, business, public administration and finance
- high level demonstrated experience in the areas of human resources management, financial planning, change management and strategic planning
- a sound appreciation and knowledge of the operations of Government
- the ability to produce new ideas and approaches, producing a range of innovative solutions to opportunities and problems
If you would like to strengthen local communities through your keen interest and understanding of working with vulnerable groups and you have a demonstrated history of delivering growth in commercial or social enterprise, please forward your resume along with a covering letter detailing your availability and most importantly your motivation to apply to be part of the next phase challenge for Pacific Link Housing to Katrina Padman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidential enquiries can be made on 02 4936 6537.
Job vacancies on the AHI website have been compiled from different sources, including information provided directly from the organisations listed, or their agents. Any details must be confirmed with the organisation listed.
Message sent successfully...