Senior Manager, Assets & Maintenance
A Tier 1 community housing provider with a portfolio of over 1800 social, affordable and group homes is seeking a Senior Manager, Assets & maintenance to deliver their planned, responsive and preventative maintenance programs.
Fairfield and Parramatta Offices
The Senior Manager, Assets and Maintenance is critical to the growth and achieving the organisation's vision.
- A senior manager who will champion, drive and demonstrate a commitment to customer engagement and quality services
- Demonstrate leadership and technical expertise to coach and mentor the Assets and Maintenance teams
- Ensure that the strategic asset management plan is delivered on time and on budget
- Communicate and report on adherence to the plan, variances and other deliverables
- Be risk savvy and drive compliance, safety and quality standards throughout the team
- Build strong relationships with contractors and be able to negotiate and undertake contract management
This organisation wants to be the best in the business. They therefore require a professional, talented and committed senior manager who can build and maintain excellent relationships based on trust and professionalism at all levels of the organisation.
The ideal person will:
- Have an empathy and advocate for those who are marginalised
- Operate with the highest levels of integrity and can hold people to account
- Dynamic, resourceful and self motivated
- Leads by example
- Proven to be a team player who can work effectively and successfully with other senior managers and drive high performance and teamwork
- Always seeking continuous improvement and driving best practice use of asset systems, policies and procedures.
Please address the following selection criteria in your covering letter:
- Ability to deliver multiple projects on time and on budget
- an understanding and appreciation of affordable/social housing
- delivering a strategic asset management plan of both responsive, planned and preventative maintenance
- being responsible for management level reporting
- leading a team of asset professionals and driving accountability and performance
- understanding legislative frameworks including Building Code of Australia (BCA) and Work, Health & Safety (WH&S)
Essential requirements are:
- Project Management (Construction), Property Maintenance or Trade Management tertiary qualifications
- NSW drivers license, and
- Pre-employment checks: White Card, Police Check and Right to Work in Australia (if relevant)
An outstanding total rewards program and work environment is on offer including career opportunity, a commitment to personal development and a great team environment that includes away days and conferences. This place is really making a difference.
Click here to apply, submitting your resume with a covering letter addressing the selection criteria.
For more information please contact Natalie Carrington on 0439 626 393.
Job vacancies on the AHI website have been compiled from different sources, including information provided directly from the organisations listed, or their agents. Any details must be confirmed with the organisation listed.
Message sent successfully...