Certified Housing Professional (CHP) is the accreditation awarded to housing professionals who have demonstrated a commitment to their profession and continuing professional development.
“Housing doesn’t sit still”
Housing professionals know that the field is diverse, complex and constantly moving. We work hard to keep up and keep ahead. That warrants recognition by our employers, partners, clients and the broader community.
CHP provides the mechanism for identifying highly skilled and ethical housing professionals. CHP will become the industry benchmark for competency and professionalism in housing. Certification provides a clear and tangible signal to the community, government, industry and employers that Certified Housing Professionals are experienced, knowledgeable, and committed to building the profession through their AHI membership.
Benefits to becoming a Certified Housing Professional
- Ensures you continually build the knowledge and skills you need to excel in your role, providing increased value to your organisation and your clients
- Shows your commitment to your self-development, your career and to the wider housing industry
- Enables you to evaluate your learning and recognise its real value
- Enables you to plan and achieve your development and career goals
- Provides a competitive edge for employment and advancement opportunities in the housing sector
Current Certified Housing Professionals
Many social housing professionals across Australia and New Zealand have already become Certified Housing Professionals (CHP) and received their certificates of professional recognition. Click here to see the full list of current Certified Housing Professionals.
Applications for CHP levels 1, 2 & 3 are now open on an ongoing basis. Log in to member’s area to apply.